Optical sorting solution for rice
• Suitable for sorting different types of rice.
• Ultra-wide angle view. Sorting material is visible in 360-degree view, therefore all defects are precisely removed.
• The InGaAs infrared system accurately remove foreign materials and contamination, even if in the same color as good material.
• MEYER’s patented Maglev ejectors, operating at > 1,200 times per second, remove impurities more accurately. Preserve long-life with regular maintenance.
• Intelligent Crash-Prevent system, equipped with silicon curtain.
• Throughput capacity up to 26 tons per hour, flexible setting of sorting chutes.
• Available sorter model DREAM MAX, with 13 chutes.
• User-friendly interface